What can I use to clean the outside of my BBQ?
Use a sponge to scrub the side of your grill with dish soap and water. If the stains won’t come off, mix a paste with three parts baking soda and one part water. Coat the paste on the side of your grill and wait about 15 minutes. Then, wipe the grill clean.
How do I clean the sides of my grill?
Scrub the inside lid and sides down gently with a scourer and warm soapy water. Make sure that you start with the lid and work your way down the sides, with the bottom of the grill being the last bit to clean later, otherwise you’ll end up cleaning it twice.
How do I clean the outside of my stainless steel grill?
Sprinkle baking soda all over the stainless steel grate. Next, use a spray bottle to spray white vinegar over the baking soda. After the mixture foams, gently scrub with a wire brush or steel wool. Once clean, rinse the grate well with water and allow it to dry completely before returning them to your grill.
How do you clean the outside of a cast iron grill?
Soap and Water
- Place a small amount of non-abrasive soap or detergent in the middle of your grill pan.
- Using steel wool, a scrubber, or sponge, scrub down all surfaces on the pan with the soap and a small amount of hot water.
- Rinse the grill pan with hot water.
Can you burn grease off grill?
Burning off residue left on your grill is always a good practice, just turn on all your burners to high for 15 minutes before grilling. When your grill reaches these high temperatures, food debris will turn to ash, and will then be easy to brush off using a stainless steel bristle brush.
How often should you clean your grill?
If you barbecue frequently, say at least once per week, thoroughly clean the grates every two months. And twice a grilling season, you should give your grill a thorough cleaning, which will help it cook better and last longer.
What is the easiest BBQ to clean?
Top Easy to Clean Grills
- Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill. …
- Char-Broil 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill. …
- Blackstone 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill. …
- Weber Black Spirit II E-310 LP Gas Grill. …
- Royal Gourmet 24 Inch Charcoal Grill.